Lawyer in Fort Collins and Greeley, Colorado
Personal Injury ◊ Family Law ◊ Traffic Offenses ◊ DUI'S
When you have an unresolved legal matter, you want an experienced attorney to protect your rights. You want a lawyer who knows the law and who has successfully helped others under similar circumstances.
At the law offices of J. J. Vick, in Fort Collins and Greeley, I have over three decades of experience protecting the rights of individuals throughout Larimer, Weld, and Jackson counties in Colorado. I built my successful practice on a commitment to personal service and attention. When you retain me to resolve your legal issues, you will work directly with me throughout the entire process. Contact my offices to schedule an initial consultation - the first half-hour is at no charge.
I handle a wide range of legal issues for clients, including cases involving:
- Personal injury claims — I work exclusively with plaintiffs in personal injury cases, aggressively seeking full and fair compensation for injuries resulting from motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents, and faulty furnace.
- Divorce and family law matters — I protect the rights of men and women at all stages of a family law issue, from the initial filing of dissolution through motions for modification or enforcement. I handle all matters related to divorce, including child custody and parenting time (visitation), child support, alimony, and the division of marital debts and assets.
- Dissolution of marriage — The legal term for divorce in Colorado is "dissolution of marriage". I help clients through the legal process of ending a marriage and all other related matters.
- Criminal defense — I defend people charged with misdemeanor and felony crimes in Colorado. Contact me if you have been charged with DUI/DWI, drug crimes, theft, assault, computer crimes, a white-collar crime or another offense
- Traffic offenses — I defend individuals charged with violating the state and municipal traffic laws in Colorado, handling claims including speeding, reckless driving and DUI/DWI. My clients are often students at Northern Colorado University or Colorado State University. I also handle the charges that come with a DUI, such as minors in possession, underage drinking, and possession of a controlled substance.
Find out more about my areas of practice.
To set up an initial consultation, contact me by e-mail or call me at 970-498-9828 in Fort Collins or 970-392-9585 in Greeley.
Former president of the Larimer County Bar Association
Former instructor of business law at Colorado State University
Lieutenant (junior grade) with the JAG Corp, United States Naval Reserves
American Society of Legal Advocates - selected top 100 Litigation Lawyer in State of Colorado (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
J. J. Vick, Attorney at Law
Fort Collins Office:
3555 Stanford Road, Suite 206
Fort Collins, CO 80525
710 11th Avenue, Suite 110
Greeley, CO 80631
Our firm accepts Visa and MasterCard